Paid Online Advertising
When managed properly, paid advertising campaigns in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads can deliver a steady stream of traffic to your real estate website. Unfortunately, the reverse can also be true if real estate agents don't understand budgeting, ad copy, campaign settings, and keyword strategies.
Key topics on how real estate agents should manage Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns in Facebook, Google, Bing, and Yahoo include:
- What are the different forms of paid online advertising?
- Which platforms are worth your investment?
- What are the advantages of paid advertising compared with SEO?
- Which ad copy is proven to draw buyers and sellers?
- What budgeting strategies are imperative for real estate agents to understand?
Generating real estate leads by advertising on the search engines and social media will bring leads immediately if agents follow the right plan. Successful completion of this course will include creating your own set of online ads based on the proven copy provided by IMSD, setting up accounts in both Google AdWords and Facebook Ads, and launching your first campaigns.
Next Class: Real estate blogging for lead generation »