Dominating Social Media in Real Estate
Word of mouth is still the leading source of business in real estate, but the conversations by your customers are now moving to the online arena as people talk, tweet, post and chat through social media. Learn to leverage channels like Facebook and Twitter so you can monitor, interact and converse with buyers and sellers.
Key topics on using social media to get online real estate leads include:
- What are the fours keys to social media success?
- How do agents actually generate real estate leads from Twitter?
- How does Facebook help grow relationships and generate business?
- How can you build a Facebook Fan Page that will attract thousands of followers?
- What tools can be used to save time and better leverage social media platforms?
This social media class for real estate takes a hands-on approach. Agents will complete the course having created (or updated) their profiles in Twitter and Facebook, developed two Facebook Fan Pages designed to drive leads to their business, and linked all of their social media accounts accordingly.